Discussion Thread: Information Systems and Decision
Making in Public Organizations
This is a graded discussion: 25 points possible
due Jun 23
22 unread replies.22 replies.
Accountability and ethical conduct are important concepts in public administration. In
Tennessee, recent political stakeholders and some bureaucratic stakeholders have
been caught up in various scandals (Operation Tennessee Waltz, Operation Rocky Top
etc.). Based on the readings, what could Tennessee do to make political and
bureaucratic functionaries more accountable?
Please review the Discussion Assignment Instructions
Assignment Instructionsprior to posting. You may also click the three dots in the upper
corner to Show Rubric.
Post-First: This course utilizes the Post-First feature in all Discussions. This means you
will only be able to read and interact with your classmatesâ€™ threads after you have
submitted your thread in response to the provided prompt.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module 7: Week 7.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.